SPECIALIZED INVESTIGATIONS conducts full workers' compensation investigations including:
- AOE/COE (Arising out of Employment / Course of Employment)
- Activity Checks
- Background Checks
- Premium Fraud
Our investigative team has access to various employment sources to assist in the identification of fraudulent claims. Our Investigators are experienced in conducting detailed recorded interviews and identifying prior injuries, medical history, apportionment, subrogation, and other relevant information.
The benefits of hiring SPECIALIZED INVESTIGATIONS include:
- Investigators who specialize in conducting workers’ compensation interviews;
- Investigators have an average of 10 years experience conducting workers' compensation investigations;
- Investigators are equipped with the latest digital recorders, cameras and communication equipment;
- Investigators are well trained in workers’ compensation laws and reforms;
- Investigators are equipped with other resources to conduct successful investigations;
- Administrative staff dedicated to reviewing work product for optimal integrity, quality, accuracy and timeliness;
- Office investigative staff trained in conducting Workers’ Compensation background checks and investigations;
- Management Team dedicated to workers’ compensation investigative team for maximum oversight and quality (one of our Managers is certified as a Workers' Compensation Claims Administrator through the IEA);
For further information, or to request a SAMPLE AOE/COE, Subrogation, Activity Check and/or Surveillance report, please contact our office at 1-800-714-3728, or click on the "Submit a Case" box above to refer an assignment.